Significant work has begun in earnest to re-vamp, modernise and extend existing facilities for Sisters at Masjid At-Taqwa. The scale of work has been increased beyond that announced last Ramadhaan.
The project work for the sisters facilities will now encompass:
- A complete re-build of the toilets and ablution facilities, including a new multi-purpose baby changing and disabled access wash room
- New and modernised kitchen re-fit;
- Improvement of access through all entrances (and exits) including resurfacing of the entire ground floor;
- Refurbishment of the interior halls with new carpeting and all round enhancement of the audio/video services.
- Alongside this core re-fit there are fresh plans to extend the ground and first floors by approximately 20% to increase general capacity.
Whilst this will be a major challenge to complete before Ramadhaan, Inshallah this remains our aim with at least the core facilities available by this time.
Your feedback and ongoing support in duaas and pecuniary measures remain vital for this and all our work.
Regular updates will be provided through this Website, Twitter and Facebook – subscribe now to stay informed and be part of our support network.